House rules & rental conditions
- Check in : between 16h00 and 21h00. Let us know in advance when you
expect to arrive, that way we can make sure you receive the key. In case
you expect to arrive after 21h, please let us know in advance.
- Check out : until 10h00.
- After payment of your booking, you will receive a brochure with information about the apartment. After payment of the residual amount, you will receive a tourist brochure about the surroundings.
- The wifi code will be communicated when you arrive at the apartment.
- The apartment can fit at most 4 people (+ a baby). The amount of people needs to be specified when placing your booking. Kids are welcome. When you place your booking, specify the children's necessities you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Smoking in the apartment is not allowed. You can smoke on the terrace at the front door, provided that you take your neighbours into account and keep everything clean.
- Pets (with the exception of guide dogs) are not allowed at the apartment.
- The guarantee amounts 250 Euro.
- The pool (with loungers) and tennis court (with tennis rackets) are freely accessible.
- The final cleaning is required to book. This happens automatically.
- Discounts (early or last minute booking) are automaticaly calculated.
- There is 3 Kw electricity included a day, this should cover your consumption during your stay. Only when you handle your electricity usage inappropriately, an extra cost will be charged. The apartment is equipped with a solar water heater to save energy. You can warm the apartment with a pellet stove.